Other services

What other services can we offer you?


We advise on and arrange all types of insurance: civil liability, property, life and disability, travel insurance, health insurance for field and/or expatriated staff, etc.


In order for a document to be valid overseas, it is often necessary to have it legalized or apostilled based on the destination country. At Feliu, we handle the legalization and apostille of documents for validity in any country in the world.


We arrange for the necessary translations with maximum swiftness and professionalism. We also have partners that specialize in technical and legal translations.


Do you need to find housing in your new city? We assist in the search of the best housing based on specified requirements and timeframe.

Business Center

We offer leasing services for exclusive use office space, meeting rooms, virtual offices, coworking spaces, and administrative services.

International Tenders

Prior analysis of legislation and necessary records. Preparation of the tender; support in project preparation and analysis from a financial and legal perspective.

Intellectual and Industrial Property

Advisory services for strategic decision making in industrial and intellectual property. Advisory services and registration of trademarks, patents, and intellectual property.

Foreign Trade Advisory Services

We provide operational, legal, tax and customs guidance in consultations on the import and export of goods.

Management of Grants Related to Internationalization

From analysis of grant conditions to project preparation, application, and justification.

Need more information?

Leave your contact details and our team of experts will get in touch with you as soon as possible!

(*) Required fields

PURPOSE: Attend the request of information.
LEGITIMIZATION: Consent of the data subject.
CESSION: It’s not predicted any cession except for legal obligation or judicial injunction.
RIGHTS: Access, rectification, elimination, opposition, limitation, portability and restriction of processing. If you think that the treatment to your personal data is not following the regulation you can go to the Supervisory authority (www.aepd.es).

Scroll to Top